RCU Forums - View Single Post - Are smaller models getting left behind?
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2015, 06:42 AM
dubd

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by essyou35
In your area maybe its different, in the Midwest this is what I have seen. However, not implying anything as I don't know you, but the person who trying to prove something will always says something to the affect of what you said, but actions will prove otherwise. They make snotty statements to others, act like people should get out of their way, and go over board to show off what they have Beckoning people they come look at their ****.

Edited. In your area perhaps its different, I only offered this as a partial explanation and those who do it in their hearts know its true. They can lie with their tounges all they want.

BTW: Not to brag but to inform, but I have a masters in mathematics and make over 6 figures a year. So lets put the theories in this thread to rest about "uneducated" and "cant afford".

What Im telling you in this thread is what I have witnessed first hand and there are many others that see it as well. Its what I believe.
What you're describing may have more to do with the mid-west than RC jets. Pick any other hobby in your area and I'm sure you'll see the same thing.