RCU Forums - View Single Post - New Tanks from IMEX/Taigen Coming Soon!
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2015, 01:09 PM
Imex-Erik

Received 37 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by philipat
@Dusty: you can make a PzIIIN from a PzIIIL with the PzIVF1 gun. Can't help with the rest of the list.

No Japanese or Italian armor...they're hardly mentioned in the history books for a reason.

I'm looking forward to more details on the Panther G. I had plans to do that one as my next tank. But, then you came out with the Tiger I (Mid) with recoiling BB gun. You hinted at some improvements to the Panther G with metal hull. I hope that means 360 turret and recoiling BB gun. It'd be back on top of the list.

I was hoping for an Easy-8 somewhere in the Sherman lineup. I like the Korean era and hope to someday do a couple of USMC tanks from Korea. Those were M4A3E8(105) or M4A3E8(76) (long gun tube with muzzle break...don't know the rest of the designation). Maybe an E8 in the future lineup somewhere to mix and match stuff.
Recoiling airsoft, no plans AT THIS TIME. I cannot plan for the future yet on that. However, 360 is a 100% go. Mine are already installed Both tanks will be made available in Infrared or Airsoft as well. Also yes, more Sherman stuff is due. The Sherman has been a huge hit and people really like it. It will see more action than already planned