Thread: AMA Survey
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2015, 06:18 AM
porcia83
Banned
My Feedback: (8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by rcmiket
So let me sum up you have no numbers or even a clue how many.
Now in another post you posted that Membership was up in 2015. Care to share those numbers?,

Your the guy who wants all to post facts I challenge you to do the same.

Mike
Yes, it's all about a "challenge" isn't it. Not a discussion or an exchange of thoughts or opinions, or even the slightest attempt at seeing a different perspective or even agreeing with someone, even partially, who doesn't agree with you. You and another one or two try so hard for the epic gotcha zingers. I'll say this, at least you edited one or two of yours on your own that were clearly attacks. Anyhoo It's to bad the conversation stops being about a topic, and morph into some personality clash. You've made some good points in some threads and I've agreed with some, and disagreed philosophically about others. Such is the way of life, and internet threads. Hey, at least there are no facepalm memes here...yet. Enough on that.

If you don't want to agree that there is at least one person in 150,000 membership who has the AMA insurance as primary, you stick to your guns. Double down even, it's fairly obvious what the answer is. Chances are you have them in your club, I know I do in mine. But really, insist on a specific number to avoid agreeing with me.

As for the post about increased membership (in another thread I believe), you probably noted that I included the e-mail which indicated membership was up. I can post it here too since it doesn't appear you got it. I guess the word of an AMA AVP, and committee chairman isn't sufficient to some on it's face. Perhaps it's my rose colored lenses that make be believe him, but RC is still popular, and with the dues "discount", it was bound to happen for 2015. Also I look at it locally too, my club had 24 new members join this year, 9 of which signed up for AMA as a result. Other clubs in the area are experiencing growth as well. Here is the e-mail, in part:

"Now is the time to start thinking about 2016. Some AMA programs have suspense dates such as TAG, Scholarships, Flying Field improvement, etc.

Good news. AMA closes out it's membership year on September 15th and again AMA membership has increased. Great job AMA

Remember if I can help you please ask.

Rusty Kennedy, L716
AVP,District IV

Chairman,Leader Member Development Committee
Leader Member Program Coordinator