RCU Forums - View Single Post - Needing contact info for Jet Central .Eric Clapp
Old 10-04-2015, 05:04 PM
flyexperimental

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The phone was used . I did not like the way I was talked to and that the missing package issue was thrown in my lap to deal with , I don't have $200 in labor to do his job of looking for my $165 of parts . His disrespect for my time and his attitude turned my attitude to **** . I was hung up on and was never told I would get my money back . I never even had a phone # until I started the Paypal Process to get my money back . . All I was told is he didn't want me as a customer . Jet Central will have my parts here in 3-4 days , and I even have a simple tracking # . All he needed to do was resend me parts , I don't have time research and figure out what happed to his package , I didn't loose it . Let me tell you how my business handles the same situation . I sell reloading supplies to guy A , I ship them to Guy B . Guy A says he hasn't seen them . I discover I shipped to wrong guy . I don't tell guy A to go find his stuff . I double check my paperwork and see I shipped to wrong guy . I immediately ship Guy A another order , I then call guy B and explain my mistake and ask him to ship to guy A for me . So in the end Guy A has double the product show up at his door , the second shipment on me . I didn't ask him to go look for the lost shipment in a tone of voice that was not very friendly .

Last edited by flyexperimental; 10-04-2015 at 05:30 PM.