RCU Forums - View Single Post - 2015 best in the west jet rally
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2015, 09:02 PM
Joe C
My Feedback: (23)

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

This year for Best In The West, I decided to not have the Atomic Punks Band play for us, maybe next year, will see. This year I am bringing back the Pyrotechnic Show which will be bigger and better than we had at the 2010 and 2011 show. Much larger and louder which will include Simulated Live Bombings, Surface to Air Missle Attacks, A -10 rapid Gun Fire, etc., and a huge Napalm Drop, you do not want to miss this. Pyrotechnic Show will take place on Saturday October 17th App. 1:30pm. We will also have Karaoke Night after the Friday night Pilots dinner inside the 40 X 80 Banquet Tent, come bring your best vocals and see who can and can not sing.
Thursday Night will be Taco Night, free for the pilots to have some of the best Tacos, this will be in Bobby and Jobe Carbajal's Tent (Location Tent#ers L3 & L4) Karaoke Night and Taco Night are Provided by Bobby and Jobe Carbajal, thank you both. Saturday Night will be out Banquet, Dinner And Auction, you do not want to miss the great food, the Spectacular Awards (34) and the best Auction you will find, look at previous above post where the Auction List is posted, something for everyone, from the smallest Item to the Largest Item we have it.
If you have not Pre Registered, now is your last time to do so as pre registration will be over on October 10th. Tents, Tables, Chairs are still available. Please look at the BITW week Schedule for more fun things to happen at this years event. http://www.rcflightdeck.com/event_de...?event_id=4635
Please pre register here: http://www.rcflightdeck.com/event_de...?event_id=4635
Bring the family and everyone who wants to have a great time. We are expecting 150 Pilots this year from around the world featuring lots of the best RC Jet Pilots and Aircraft in the World.
I hope to see many of you at your Best In The West Jet Rally on Wednesday October 14th-18th, 2015
Joe C!