RCU Forums - View Single Post - Dues increase coming? 1 million spent on government relations.....
Old 10-06-2015, 04:44 PM
porcia83
Banned
My Feedback: (8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by rcmiket
If they won't give member numbers why would I expect info on lawsuits? I was just curious.

Mike
And yet in the very first post in this thread, a membership number was given by members of the EC.

"....we are 175,000 now......"

So we have number. Has the AMA historically released membership numbers every year? Is this data point wanted now because it hasn't been available down to the exact member before. I honestly don't get the drive to have a more specific number. Does it change anything that's going on now? if in a year or two the membership plummets, that's a different story no?

Do you feel as though the AMA must release information about lawsuits filed against the organization? 'm not asking to be argumentative, I swear, I just don't get the idea about needing that number. Does that change anything that is going on now?

Again, I don't know if they need to or have to disclose the data, but I would guess one place to start asking is the VP level.