RCU Forums - View Single Post - After a major crash
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2015, 06:00 AM
Gary Szetlak
My Feedback: (13)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Like FalconWings said "don't love your planes" I have loved my FBJets Panther since day 1, and that plane has always hated me back. It if it wasn't an engine problem it was a gear or gear door problem, always something. It got to the point where I pulled everything out and just let it sit. Well last winter I got it back together, sorted out the gear put in a reliable engine and got it back out. There were still a few minor things that came up and after a day here and there at the field I got those sorted out. It took until the end of September when I felt everything was good to go. Took the plane to an event in September had a perfect take off and 1 lap of the field later WHAM straight in no warning just lost radio and she went in COMPLETE AND TOTAL DESTRUCTION! everything destroyed I couldn't even determine what was the ECU and what was the reciever. Worst crash I have had. I guess the Panther decided to comit Suicide rather than go home with me one more time. Moral of the story **it happens. It's part of the hobby, it's why flying a simulater is no fun. Take a deep breath step back and remember why you decided to fly jets in the first place. I for one feel your pain, and I hope you get back in the fight.