RCU Forums - View Single Post - What is Traditional RC modeling?
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2015, 07:54 AM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin
My Feedback: (9)

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Ok guys, I've had to go in and clean up personal attacks here in this thread. So here's the deal. I'm sure some of you would love to hear me say "If I see any more of this I'm going to shut the thread down", and maybe that's what they are aiming for. But that's not what I'm going to do here. If I see members that are attacking each other in the open thread again I'm simply going to put them on Moderated status. There will be no more warnings, no more chances, it will simply happen and you will be on MS. While on MS any post you make will be held and wait for approval from a moderator before it appears in the thread that you wanted it posted in. So why the harsh threat here? That's easy! You all are supposed to be adults in here, and the AMA forum is supposed to be one of the more "mature" places on RCU were adult and mature conversations and topics are discussed. However, some members come in here and act like a bunch of children on a playground having a recess time spat. It's ridiculous guys that I should even have to come in here and take these actions that I did today. So that is why I have given the warning that I have. So, for those that were involved in the incident that I had to take care of I would suggest that you find a way to come here and discuss these issues without getting into a fight with other members, because if you can't you will be put on MS. Otherwise I would suggest that you refrain from entering these discussions and go elsewhere on RCU to discuss something else. But please know that I will not hesitate to back up my warning with actions.

For those not involved in the little fight, I do apologize that you had to read this warning from me.

Ken