RCU Forums - View Single Post - 1/16 Grant
Thread: 1/16 Grant
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2015, 03:08 PM
Jhdumas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That is the next thing.. I'm thinking maybe Magnets..( I saw that on another thread.. it looks pretty good)... the front cowl cover is being problem as I broke the left screw holder...(what a pain in the @@#$%) the next thing are the sand guards..and the gear hanging bar,,,,at that point I believe I will be moving

upwards.

I want to thank you all for being so encouraging... I have been looking at the other threads and the past threads and I must admit there are some fantastic Modders out there.. some that put me to shame... but that just makes me want to get better... I have joined-in some of the discussions and found many very kind

and helpful people....Modelers seem to be a better type of people than what you find in everyday life... I am rather new to this forum and have been doing this stuff alone in a vacume for about 40 years... with a 35 year break .. saying that makes me feel very old, but I assure you I still feel 15 inside... : )

when I found 1/16 scale (which was a god send for my eyes and my arthritis).. I got reintroduced to the field.... My early Shepard Paine training did me well, but all the new after market stuff as well as the 3D printing has opened up everything.....

so thank you...

Last edited by Jhdumas; 10-12-2015 at 06:37 AM.