RCU Forums - View Single Post - Composite-Arf 33% Gee Bee R2 - First Flight - Pics - Videos - L@@K
Old 10-26-2015, 03:52 AM
Airbusdriver74

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi GeeBee enthusiasts,

im new to this forum but read all 1770 messages. Why? Because I bought the "new" CARF GeeBee a while ago. I'm about to start the build and collecting all the parts now. The gear is on the way as well as the 250 Moki radial. There r a few differences on the new new model. For instance the horizontal stab is in two parts now. Also the gear seems to be modified but the new gear is not available yet. It comes at a price of about 600 euro by the way! Although CARF told me that there is no real difference between the old and new gear, accept the length. The building manual is not updated. It's still showing how to install the old horizontal stab. I asked for an updated manual, but no reply, which I think is bad for a company selling planes in this price range. Of course I gonna keep you updated on the build here but I hope to meet more people who are building this beauty to share our experiences.
has anyone flown this new one already? Wonder if the handling is has improved!