RCU Forums - View Single Post - Jeti-duplex-ds-16-2.4-ghz
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2015, 03:44 PM
vertical grimmace
My Feedback: (1)

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Pepperpete
Well there you have it Vertical grimmace!

Turns out it's an operator problem and nothing to do with Jeti! It only takes 10 seconds to update so turns out you are just stupid. (Heavy Sarcasm)

Wow...just wow. I feel for you. I'm pretty sure a guy with 6,000+ posts and some great knowledgeable threads probably has the ability to do an update on a radio. Especially with how "easy" it is. Or at least I'm sure he has the ability to follow proper instructions from *James,Jason, and Jeti-USA*.

It's all your fault and you are stupid according to Jeti-USA. If this thread does anything I hope it's to make very clear what you can expect from Jeti if anything goes wrong or doesn't work with the radio. Clear as day to me. A bunch of inflated ego's who think there is no way possible that they released a product that doesn't live up to the hype or money for some of the customer base.

Jeti USA...wow. Can't think of anything else to say. Think I've said enough already. I'm not going to get anything from you Jeti-USA except insults and watching you insult other users. Great job buddy.

Hmmmm...I cannot remember how many times I I updated the software. Yes, James was very helpful, but could not solve my issue. Never spoke to or wasted anyone else's time. That Jeti post is a pure fabrication, but you guys can believe who you will.

One thing is for certain. This Dumb customer, will take his dumb money, and take it elsewhere. My dumb opinion will be shared as well, with my fellow club members and competition buddies. Obviously if you need a radio with these capabilities, you fly complicated models. Enough said?

Do not worry, I will not trouble this thread any more with anymore Dumb ranting. I no longer own any Jeti products. Nor will I, radio related or not.