RCU Forums - View Single Post - KingTech K180G Turbine Only! (ARF) From eaglen2fb Elgin , IL
Old 11-03-2015, 08:22 AM
autopilot1
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How come everyone wants Mr. Larocco to prove he acquired it legally but no one wants Ali to prove that that it was taken illegally and that he made every effort to recover it? That shouldn’t be that difficult for a $3,000 turbine.

Barry, If you don't have to prove anything to Mr. Larocco, why should he prove anything to you?

I think most of you jet jockeys are just jealous that you didn’t come across this deal. I would be willing to bet that when the ad appeared on craigslist some of you jet jockeys called about it and DID NOT ask if it was stolen or DID NOT care if it was stolen. I would also be willing to bet that some of you jet jockeys have tried to buy it from Mr. Larocco, with no regard to how it was acquired. My hat is off to Mr. Larocco for at least checking with Kingtech.

CRCJA, You say the Factory claims it was stolen but the link you provided was to a thread that was started YESTERDAY???

Just provide the documentation and issued solved. But then again, all this bantering MUST be raising the value of the turbine. More money for charity.

Last edited by autopilot1; 11-03-2015 at 08:30 AM.