RCU Forums - View Single Post - Are you ready to register your aircraft?
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2015, 11:47 AM
Chris P. Bacon
Banned
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by vertical grimmace
So if you do not follow the safety code, after signing this AMA contract, what happens?

I'd venture a guess if you have an accident while not following the safety code and file a claim your claim would be denied. Of course, that's just a guess. Insurance companies are made up of wonderful people and they love to pay claims above and beyond the amounts field even when they don't have to. They always overlook careless mistakes people make when they've agreed to do things that they don't do. Lastly, insurance companies aren't in it for they money so they just pay anything that walks in the door with question. Yeah, that's it.

This talk of following the AMA safety code is almost completely irrelevant, as the FPV crowd that is making the news, obviously are not.

Not that it matters to them, as I am sure they are not members of the AMA.

Nice to see you were able to address your own statement.

It would be interesting to know how many AMA members are FPV/Quad only fliers. I am going to guess very few. Mainly because you do not need a flying field, and there are no competitions/events requiring AMA membership. At least as far as I know.

They're better organized than you could possibly imagine.

http://www.multigp.com/