View Single Post
Old 11-12-2015, 07:37 AM
FLAPHappy
My Feedback: (209)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by porcia83
Originally Posted by porcia83
One one hand the story says this:

".On YouTube there are a number of videos from people safely flying drones around the massive ride, but incidents like this show how a few careless owners may ruin the hobby for those that operate their aircraft responsibly...."

But then go on to show 3 videos of people filming the tower, all amateurs who doubtfully have permits to do this. And they wonder why people keep doing this?

I'm sure they, nor the Phantom operator in this video had permission to fly there, it's a heavily populated areas. I hope they figure out who it is, confiscate the quad, arrest the owner, charge them with a felony, and then fine him significantly.

Porcia: If you reread the very first post of this thread, that's almost word for word what I stated over a year ago.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Normally I wouldn't go back through 2600 some comments, but it was easy enough to go to page one. Not sure what is there in the OP is what I said above almost word for word...might have been initially but looks like someone other than you did some editing...
Not sure what you mean? The first post has not been edited by anyone.