RCU Forums - View Single Post - Redesign and reconstruction of the Oldest Taurus on Earth
Old 11-12-2015, 12:20 PM
Taurus Flyer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Interesting sign, Eureka Aircraft Company, a Simla delivered as shortkit, revised by ...................?
In the past a lot is written about copyright, what can happen with the effort we put in our (re)design work.

Maybe people remember the last page, this note, see the picture, of UStik. © May 2009 – June 2010May 2009 – June 2010, ''One-of-a-kind 1965 aerobatic competition model Ed Kazmirski's Simla''
See the red square,

Cees Wester (Taurus Flyer) from the Netherlands chose not to help but second-guess and reconstruct his own Simla, so there's nothing to thank him for.

but also the copyright sign at the bottom, left in the red oval.

What is wrong by not helping, was it a payed job, a task, and Why? my name in that document? Wheren't you enough with 6 people?

Well at least it's clear why I didn't cooperate, my personnal investment in money and hundreds of hours in time would have been evaporated. An example see the picture 2, the result of one of the compare pictures that I made of the finished computer model before the state "ready for construction".

Taurus Flyer
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ustik Simla note.png
Views:	112
Size:	208.2 KB
ID:	2130261   Click image for larger version

Name:	combifoto data kleur publicatie.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	403.4 KB
ID:	2130262