RCU Forums - View Single Post - Best Buy ad for Yuneec 4K drone with FREE AMA Membership!
Old 11-12-2015, 03:10 PM
rcmiket

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by porcia83
Sorry, I don't have a big problem with not knowing exact figures down to single numbers. It's just another data set people want suddenly because they can't find it easily, or god forbid asking the right people. Does it have any real bearing on your membership, or how you fly, or the benefits derived from membership? No, not really. If they say they are at 187,000, I'll take them at their word. The financial reports are completed then verified by a nuetral third party. I'd rather see hard numbers on "profits" (yes I know it's non-profit), income, expenses etc. I fail to believe 60k of the 180,000 memberships are given away for free...but at the end of the day....I'm not running the show, and other than a few folks here, it doesn't seem to be a huge bone of contention. I think we got bigger issues to deal with.

Like who's paying the AMA membership for the Yuneec.
Here we go again. Just becasue you don't want to know we shouldn't either?
What bigger issues are you referring too? I thought everything was just wonderful as you see it.

Mike