RCU Forums - View Single Post - Dues increase coming? 1 million spent on government relations.....
Old 11-22-2015, 09:39 AM
porcia83
Banned
My Feedback: (8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by HoundDog
Tommy Tommy Tommy ... How can U say that first we don't even know if the FAA is going to accept any or all of the recommendations of the Task Force. Second if they adopt the registration of Pilots not their individual craft i.e. U need a Federal Number/License to fly anything in the NAS, it isn't any different than the AMA safety code requires of us now. Your AMA number on/in the plane or your Name Address and Phone number.
I still believe that anyone wanting to fly anything anyplace but a designated flying field should have to pass a computer administered Test on the Where and when they are allowed to fly anything but a Kite. I'm certain that 99.99% of AMA members could/should be able to pass such a test with out any trouble at all. Some may have to read the AMA Safety Code as a refresher. I really don't care to have those AMA members that don't understand or can't or won't
adhere to the AMA safety code flying near me anyway.
Doggy Doggy Doggy.....

.....my comment/pic was in response to post 1821. None of us knows what's going to happen until it happens.......we gotta hope and wait and see.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	smile.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	6.3 KB
ID:	2131815