RCU Forums - View Single Post - old timers look here must be 50+ years only
Old 11-23-2015, 07:51 AM
GallopingGhostler

Received 80 Likes on 63 Posts

Originally Posted by Telemaster Sales UK
Good Day Gentlemen! It's been a fair time since I last posted but a lot has happened in my life recently. Having retired to rural France in June, I met a charming and very slim French lady [...] after a very intense couple of months it all went pear shaped. [...] However, as part of my self-imposed therapy, I've started to make a model of the first radio controlled aircraft I ever built. [...] 1980 or 1981 [...] St Leonard's Models "Gemini" in amongst all of the tables and chairs. It's a 49" (1.25 metre) wingspan originally designed for a small glow engine but I'm using the bits from the elctric foamies to power it. [...] BTW I've also been assembling an ARTF Chris Foss Acrowot. It's a very popular aerobatic sports model; most people use a 70 fourstroke in them but I've had much more fun building the little Gemini!
After a brief recess, good to hear from you, Telemaster. You had us all wondering how you were doing with your move and resettling. Sorry to hear the relationship didn't work, but then sounds it worked out for best. Your Gemini build looks like it is really coming along, looks good.