RCU Forums - View Single Post - Dues increase coming? 1 million spent on government relations.....
Old 11-23-2015, 03:28 PM
porcia83
Banned
My Feedback: (8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by rcmiket
Really maybe a memory block? A number of us here flat out told you ( and others) just what was going to happen. We even had a silly wager on it. You can make all the silly jokes you want the reality hit home today. The AMA dropped the ball on this one.

Mike
Stop already...you did not "call this one"...please. And I tried to make a wager with you....multiple times. You would never take me up on it, and I know why. There was never a doubt that you would find any result anything less that a total failure, so in that regard yes...you saw the future. The AMA would have dropped the ball if they were involved, or were not involved...paid 1.00, or a million dollars, etc etc.

Forget the AMA, or the others involved in the process and focus on the outcome as presented. Big nasty horrible changes to the hobby? Of course not. Big changes to how you fly, or how your club will operate, of course not. It is frustrating that we all have to go through this, sure. Not much anyone could have done to stop this.