RCU Forums - View Single Post - Are you ready to register your aircraft?
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2015, 02:34 PM
porcia83
Banned
My Feedback: (8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by rcmiket
Posted by poricia83

"It's not going to be a priority, and it's not going to happen. I mentioned it earlier, and will do so again. The title of this thread is like clickbaiting titles from AOL and Buzzfeed. The realy "story" if you can call it that was about "DRONES"....nowhere did it say anything about aircraft. But that didn't stop the the select few who are anti AMA and anti govt from spinning this as an AMA failure, and in classic propaganda like fashion, try to twist this into the whole hobby being affected.

What is proposed, and floated as a trial balloon to gauge acceptance of the public and constituents, and what will actually BE, are two different things. Regulation of big time commerical drones that will affect air space is a no brainer, that makes sense. The involvement of hobby grade stuff, not so much. I don't buy into the DOT or FAA making some bizarre "power grab" looking for this to be a new area to delve into, they can barely manage what's on their plate right now.

I don't think anyone has to worry about their UMX Carbon Z Cub being registered anytime soon. It's just not going to happen. The alarmists should just stop already."

I'm done.

Mike

You're never done..c'mon.

So will you be lining up to register all your planes? I know you want to avoid answering that question and go back to "registration" as a catch all...but will you be registering every one of your aircraft?