RCU Forums - View Single Post - JR 28x information
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2015, 05:46 AM
luv2flyrc
My Feedback: (6)

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by chorner
I've got engine RPM and airspeed telemetry, no issues. I think what was said before is correct - not much on the radio as most people are busy using and enjoying the radio. You only generally post when you have questions or concerns; sometimes a lack of posts is a good thing.

Btw, a screen protector is nice to have on this radio I've found and I prefer to use a mouse for setup. The screen protector also makes navigation by swipe easier and more predictable.
Are the engine rpm and airspeed being read out to you(voice) during flight? I'm trying to determine if this Tx can actually do this and to what extent? No one seems to know, I'm hearing "we don't like to do that","no one here does that". This is what I meant when I said there is NO buzz about this Tx.

People are flying and enjoying the other Tx's on the market too but, the forums are filled with suggested set ups, new ideas and ways of doing things with those Tx's so, I can't buy that as an excuse for no chat on this one.

Is no one using it or are they using it like they would an old 12x and don't care about modern features? Just trying to figure out what's up...Not just this forum, all forums are dead on this Tx.

Mike