RCU Forums - View Single Post - Are you ready to register your aircraft?
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2015, 08:15 AM
Sport_Pilot

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by porcia83
It's probably best to speak to your reality as opposed to everyone else's. Ya...I have no problem with someone being arrested, fined and throw in jail even if they break the law. It's as simple as that. You've reduced the issue to a ridiculous conclusion...that someone could be arrested for just not registering a toy. If you can't envision a circumstance where property damage or bodily injury could be sustained as a result of reckless operation of these "toys"...some of which are hardly that...then I don't know what to say. Look at some of the other threads where people were predicting impacts with all types of civilian aircraft. How about if an 8 pound octodrone "toy" falls out of the air and hits you or a member of your family as your walking down the street, minding your own business, and causing injury or harm. Don't bother saying it can't/won't/didn't happen, it already has. Would that sicken and repulse you? Would you feel differently then?

FYI...the "govt" is looking for ways to get people out of prison.or keep them out..see the myriad of changes to drug possession charges as evidence of this.
So I guess it doesn't matter how ridiculous the law is, eeh? So if we make a law against say, disfiguring Barbie dolls, you would have no problem with throwing people in jail for that?