RCU Forums - View Single Post - How Many Will Refuse to Register?
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2015, 12:57 PM
Chad Veich
My Feedback: (60)

Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by porcia83
Glad I could help although I doubt through all that don't tread on me dogma you will see the wisdom. Continue to enjoy the benefits of intrusive agencies like the CDC, NTSB, and lets not forget those monsters at the FDA. Wondering if you would be the type that would be the first to complain when your social security check is a day late too?

No worries, let the adults of the world (ie sheeple) take care of the hard lifting while the rest enjoy the fruits of their labor and complain on the sidelines.

"murica!
I won't bother to address the personal attacks. As for what little remains it is a good reminder of why I tend to avoid discussions such as these. I don't enjoy banging my head against brick walls and I have seen very little evidence that minds are going to be changed when debating within the confines of social media. Essentially I believe it comes down to the fact that our country is divided by folks with wildly different world views. Something that I don't think was the case throughout much of our history. In the absence of unity (and I would argue personal responsibility as well.) the government has stepped in to fill the vacuum. I think that it is a slippery slope which spells disaster for our way of life. You think otherwise. We can agree to disagree.