RCU Forums - View Single Post - POLICING has Already Started
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2015, 08:38 PM
blvdbuzzard

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I have read a lot of the Chicken Little stories. I found them amusing at best, made my head hurt at worst. In the time this thread has been running, I have built (2) D, E sized rockets, swapped over Rx's, setup 6 flight modes for me 450 quad copter, cycled 30 or so lipos, repaired my SC10.2 short course truck, had a few med issues resolved, talked to my (2) brother in laws, retired LEO's, sent many emails to the local, state and Fed reps, sent actual written letters to local and state reps about this issue and a bunch more. You can get more accomplished by doing something then by sitting here and typing away complaining about an issue.

Both bother in laws sort of laughed at all of this. They think it will be a non issue, UNTIL they catch you doing something stupid and it will be another charge to add to the list is all. They have asked LEO's they know who are still working and pretty much were told yeah, we will get right on it. They have better things to do then chase down every R/C aircraft they see or hear about.

If it does get to be a lot of horse hockey, I will go back to free flight and U/C models and smile.

Now if I programmed a 6 axis control board with GPS points, sent it free flight with no control from me, would that need to be registered?

Buzz.

P.S. added a layer of foil to my hat.