RCU Forums - View Single Post - Are you ready to register your aircraft?
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2016, 02:58 PM
TimJ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by franklin_m

I do not support AMA so long as they use any single part of PL112-95 section 336 to compel membership. They're doing that with section (a)(3), and who's to say they won't do that with other sections in the future? If and when there are other CBOs, then I'm less concerned. Until then though, I will continue to express my concern for the safety of manned aircraft and people on the ground imposed by ambiguous and inconsistent operational rules for non-commercial sUAS/UAS operations.
That is a B.S. cop-out on nav charts. Airports across the country come and go all the time.

Are you reporting those errors to the AMA headquarters? If the AMA doesn't know there's a problem, how can they fix it?

You are simply wrong. Show us hard evidence that the AMA is using the LMA program to gain membership. I hope you are exerting as much energy to repeal the Federal ACA, or the laws on auto insurance.

It is obvious that you either have a problem with large model aircraft or the AMA.

Your path will only lead to more hardship for modelers whom truly enjoy this hobby. Then you will have the opportunity to answer to the one hundred thousand plus model aviation enthusiasts across the U.S.