RCU Forums - View Single Post - Are you ready to register your aircraft?
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2016, 02:24 PM
init4fun

Received 49 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by TimJ
Fine. If I must. I understand the difference of views. I respect that tremendously. I don't respect the sky is falling point of view. I will sit quietly in the corner in my high chair and sippy cup. LOL
Sounds great to me , I don't respect the sky is falling view either . What I do respect is the fact that we're "all in this together" as hobbyists , and I try to not demean the holders of views different than mine . You normally do a great job presenting your point and that's why I think you can do better than just call the guy a troll , attack his position , attack the livin crap outta it , all the while not crossing over to attacking the person themselves .

Originally Posted by TimJ
Oh, P.S. I forgot all about the Phone thing. That was actually a serious query in regards to privacy. I don't recall what thread that was in either. Sorry for that.
Cool , I do appreciate that . It's kinda funny that for an old guy who kinda into the modern tech , I still use a cell phone SO old that all it does is text and make phonecalls . It couldn't go on the internet if I begged it ! I keep saying when it dies I'll upgrade to something newer but I think the SOB is gonna outlive me .