RCU Forums - View Single Post - Four Hundred Feet?
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2016, 07:08 AM
HoundDog
My Feedback: (49)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I still have most of my Glo Planes the ARF made for Glo ARE made much more robust (stronger better construction) Letric must be designed so flimsy that they fall apart if even landed a little hard. Then I see all this Foam stuff. Looks nice some even fly well. great planes if U like to fly flimsy stuff that falls apart easily. OH if U just want to fly for 3 to 6 minutes. Then if U over drain the battery a time of two it puffs up and your $89 battery is junk. Don't get me wrong Got a bunch of friends that have realy nice "Lectric" GS panes, Cubs and such. Cost a lot too. For real performance in GS it's GAS 20 cc to 55 cc. Cheep Fuel No clean up to speak of and U know U are flying something not a 2 lb piece of foam that can't be flown in a wind. Even Glo because of it's weight penetrates the wind and Lands much better because of it Inertia; Every thing has it's Place. Frankly I have everything from Lectric War Birds (FOAM) to GLO War birds to *)cc Aerobatic Yak 54 at 22 lbs. 100" Eindecker. A little bit of everything. As far as Glo goes too many Lazy People getting into the Hobby that have No Idea how to even fix their "Lectric" stuff when they break it. Just saying there are trade off's in every thing again that's what make this hobby so great. OOPs past * am gotta go get my Pace Maker checked to da at 10:30 and I have to SSS yet.