RCU Forums - View Single Post - Hidden IR Battle Unit
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2016, 09:03 AM
tomhugill

Received 23 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Crius
This is what I'm talking about and why I won't do business with you (again). You act like you're doing us a favor and we should kiss your butt because you make RC tank parts (besides the fact that I never got over you stiffin' me for sixty bucks. After all that effort and postage you never even offered a refund for this piece of junk smoker that doesn't work and is now a paperweight). If you want to advertise here, do it the way Taigen does it and buy an ad. Having that ad at the top of the page gives them the right to post advertisements here. I don't see your ad.

I'll bet it is true that you've helped more people than I have. I give my help for free whenever I can and don't advertise it or try to make money off it. I bet you've also got a LOT more unsatisfied customers than I do.

And it's Crius, not Cirius. Open a book sometime and you might recognize a Titan when you see one.
If you have beef with the seller contact him via pm. The forum is not the place to settle personal differences. Plenty of companies/individuals announce new products on here not wrong with the OP. You aren't a mod so quit trying to be one....