RCU Forums - View Single Post - Jetcat service does not exist ! !
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2016, 10:04 PM
mikes68charger
My Feedback: (34)

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

I had a long service time with JetCat and John, but after a talking to John for a minute when not slamed, I have come to realize part of the problem jetcat has is not one kingtec or others may have, and that is the age of out turbines.

As your P80SE is a newer modle yes, but it's parts are share with the old P80 (like my P120 old school) jetcat is evolving, the P90rxi and P100 are in JetCat Germanys replacement for the overly large 18 pound thrust P80 wich except for a few updates is the same as your P80se. As we have to be honest if one was buying a 21 pound turbine new from JetCat no one would buy the larger, thursty, P80 vs the P90.

So when my older first generation P120 need parts it was very hard for JetCat to get as they have really moved on to better designs, but new companys like Kingtec haven't really had that issue, ( except the k180 vs k210)

Was I upset it took so long, yes, but I also relized that is why I have more than one jet.

Jhon will make it right,

Hey at least there still around, I love my (run them to they blow AMT turbines that cost almost as much as kingtecs to get serviced)