RCU Forums - View Single Post - Be careful when dealing with Banggood.com
Old 01-29-2016, 01:13 AM
8MILLSNIPER007

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Be careful when dealing with Banggood.com

This is just fyi, I am in no way trying to put said company down. I have ordered from them over ten separate times. Eight of these orders were missing items that I paid for. Don't bother to pay for the expiated shipping as it is a waste of money. on several occasions it has taken up to 50 days for my items to arrive. Banggood claims that they have a 20-25 day max delivery time (business days) So after waiting well past this and thinking my order was lost, I contacted them and was basically told to wait another few weeks and that they would do nothing else at this time. That was 36 working days into my order. After going through this many times with them and then only to find that they only shipped half my order so now it's going to take another two months to get the rest of what I paid for. They still owe me from my last order that has never arrived, I just gave up and counted my losses and learned a lesson. These people will no longer be getting my business and I caution anyone who does order from them to do so at your own risk.