RCU Forums - View Single Post - Jetcat service does not exist ! !
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2016, 05:02 PM
dionysusbacchus
My Feedback: (25)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Vincent
What type of turn around time do you see from jetcat Germany?? Who did you contact at the factory??
Thx
Vin...
I have a friend in Germany that visits the states and flies with me several times a year, he knows the Jetcat Germany folks personally, not sure how anyone else would do it. That is also how I know what Jetcat Germany thinks bout what is going on here.

I get a little irritated when I have people tell me these are just toys and we should just be happy if someone else decides we can play with them sometimes. When someone has my toy they also have my time, and as you all know, especially the older guys you don't get endless time in your life. Just like a turbine our meter is running also and I don't need someone else telling me what I need to do with my life/time. If you are one of those annoying people that just talk at the field without ever flying all day because you have no friends, then I could see that you would have no problem with this service.

It's also heart warming to see a few success stories thrown in here, if you like to gamble with your time for no good reason it is proof that you could win sometimes. Jetcat USA is using the Hobby King business model.