RCU Forums - View Single Post - Jetcat service does not exist ! !
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2016, 11:40 AM
highhorse
My Feedback: (2)

Received 93 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by Len Todd
Needed a JC Fuel Pump. Called on Tuesday afternoon and it was here on Thursday. JC paid the shipping. Maybe the "Can" you are waiting for is the holdup? That is a very unusual part to replace. There has got to be more to the story. Anyway, whine to John. You'll probably get more results than you can get here.
"Whine"? Again, shooting the messenger because one does not like the message. Four MONTHS this guy has been waiting, with inconsistent answers from JC as to why, and you want to insult the customer as whining?

The excuses offered here on JetCat's behalf, which are only guesses after all, leave me flabbergasted. Even if the parts "are on the way in a can on a boat", that's ok? Why is JC held to such a low threshold of customer support while the customer is attacked? If it's going to be MONTHS before a part arrives then it shouldn't be ON a boat. It should be on an airplane.

I love my JetCats, own several. But I don't excuse another's poor customer service experience just because I like my engines.

Maybe be its me, but I find the attacks on the OP really bizarre and just pray that my own JC investments don't bite me in the butt when I need repairs.