RCU Forums - View Single Post - Jetcat service does not exist ! !
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2016, 07:49 AM
Vettster

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I just spoke to John Redman on Thursday I think it was.. Believe me when I say I felt as though I was making a call that I should never have needed to make. Anyhow... John was very nice to speak to and very apologetic for the entire ordeal. Turns out that there is some kind of issue with the Can as they no longer sell that engine and its even the same can as the 120. I believe John when he says he's at the mercy of JETCAT GERMANY....though you would think with the combined sales of both the P-80se and the P-120 that there would be at least ONE can kicking around one of the plants. He also said if he could find a used one he would cut me a deal just to get my engine back to me as soon as possible.

I actually feel kinda sorry for John as he must have one hell of a time running a business like that, having to wait for parts to be sent from Germany at their convenience. It must be very difficult for John to have to explain to so many customers that it may be months before you see your engine because we just dont know when the parts will get here.

So the title stands correct.. JetCat has no service... because of Jetcat Germany.

For clarification on what is taking JC Germany so long to produce a Can.. perhaps John would like to reply here.

In the mean time guys... DOES ANYONE HAVE A P-80 or P-120 Can for sale??

Last edited by Vettster; 02-07-2016 at 08:00 AM.