RCU Forums - View Single Post - Everything is going foam! So at events will they be allowed?
Old 02-09-2016, 05:54 AM
essyou35
My Feedback: (11)

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by Lifer
I certainly don't know what the future holds, but I am sure that change will always be coming. I'll do my best to keep an open mind on the issue, and I will always appreciate a true modeler who loves to fly.
I was looking at your event pics, it seems attendance is a bit low(10 pilots?). You guys realize that a 65" wingspan limit eliminates most 60 sized aircraft? But a 40 sized cub has 80". Personally if I had a small event I would probably open it up a bit, to perhaps even let foam jets fly. But perhaps you have some serious builders in KC and that's why, and that's OK I understand.

There are some serious aircraft at NAMFI in Minnesota. Maybe you attract them over.

My YA-f18 single turbine model has a 55" wingspan. My Mig-29 had a 65" so I cant fly there. But thanks for the offer. All I have that meets your criteria is a 40 sized cub with a 80" wingspan, and its kinda boring.

I am looking at getting something else but I was looking at 60 sized, which has around 60" wingspan on average.

There is a p-38 I am considering with a 80" wingspan but its 40 sized. Maybe in a couple years.

Thanks!