RCU Forums - View Single Post - Top Flite P-47D Thunderbolt ARF .60-.91: Building & Mods
Old 02-10-2016, 10:14 AM
albsurfer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I got this a few years ago and am finally getting around to putting it together. I have a SAITO 115 for power.
I was assembling the.fuse and found out the ball link for the rudder/tailwheel servo arm was missing, the set screws for 2 wheel collars and the tailwheel wire we also missing. I notified Hobbico tech support and received an email back that they were having probs identifying the parts and could I provide some more info. So.. I did. Page numbers, figure nos, paragraph step nos. Then.i get emails saying the parts have been shipped and they armrest closing the ticket. I get the ball link and... a tailwheel for the U-CAN-DO 3D Sf 61! Unbelievable. They can't I'd the correct parts or even send me the correct tailwheel assembly.
I wouldn't mind the tailwheel collars set screw prob so much but they appear to be an odd size and only 1 LHS stocks any SETSCREWS and you pretty much have to know which ones they are. I've already replaced the missing screws in the axle collars.

Last edited by albsurfer; 02-10-2016 at 10:17 AM.