RCU Forums - View Single Post - Are you ready to register your aircraft?
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2016, 02:33 PM
porcia83
Banned
My Feedback: (8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by rcmiket
Yes I'd like details and it would be a refreshing change to actually get them.

Mike,
So no comments on the news from the AMA, just a desire for more info on a strategy that has already been employed, and appears to have been successful. So for the 10th time, have you reached out to your new district VP to ask for more details? Wasn't this the guy that was going to do great things for the district, take it in a different way than the prior "no-drone" guy did? What's going on with him, is he not up to speed on what's going on? Does he not know, or is he just not telling?

So far it looks like you and Franklin are clamoring for all these details.......others seem to be happy with the results so far. No big outrage, no more letter campaigns (those died off very quickly), no more change.org protests (dropped off your sig line quickly too)...and of course, nobody stepping up to compete against the AMA. Wonder why that is? Well, we kinda know why that is.....

Oh I know, this is only round one, much much worse is coming. I'll believe it when I see it. Til then I'll just read about all the things that might go wrong, and how horrible the hobby will be because of the AMA.