RCU Forums - View Single Post - Are you ready to register your aircraft?
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2016, 03:26 PM
porcia83
Banned
My Feedback: (8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by HoundDog
strategy that has already been employed, and appears to have been successful.
porcia83;
What U on the same WACKY WEED that sporty got into some form of LOCO weed me thinks... Don't U guys realize that it's because of the AMA thrugh congress and amendment #336 we are thrown in with the DRONES? God Man maybe if I could get some of that LOONEY TUNES stuff U guys are smok'n.

Oh I know, this is only round one, much much worse is coming. I'll believe it when I see it. Til then I'll just read about all the things that might go wrong, and how horrible the hobby will be because of the AMA.
Now U R coming around to reality U certainly don't think the FAA is going to take this laying down. Before Privatization more than half the the present controllers will retire with Benefits. The will hire on with the whom ever wins the government contract for the ATC contract. In Essence they will double dip. Then the FAA says they will need 10,000 new controllers by 2025. With all the government bennies and great pay gone there will never be enough controllers Nor will they be competent.

Smoke the wacky weed cause after the airlines start making the rules through congress good by R/C TOYS and Most every thing that wants what was their fair share of the NAS.
I'm worried for ya bud...we're losing you, slowly but surely!

The end is not near, I assure you! Let's agree to check back in say, 2,4 or 6 years and regroup.