RCU Forums - View Single Post - Are you ready to register your aircraft?
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2016, 03:29 PM
porcia83
Banned
My Feedback: (8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by HoundDog
Originally Posted by cessnaflyer54
The difference between aircraft and a drone is.....anybody can fly a drone. These new drones, a five year old can fly one. Not everyone can fly a plane. How long did your first plane last before you learned how to fly, seconds.

If Drones are so easy to fly why is U Tube full of videos on crashing Drones Don't make no sense to me ... Now take an Apprentice ... I don't even have to teach with a buddy box any more...Just keep my fingers on the 3 way Beginner Advance expert switch. tell them where and when to turn tell'em to clime of dive. I'll have a guy (Not full scale Pilot) taking of and Landing with in a half hour of flying ... If they will Listen. If they won't listen I land at the far end of the runway and while they go get the plane I either start with a different student or hop in my car and leave. In Military Flight school Not Listening doing what U are told and when U are tole is grounds for dismissal ,,, In the old days they Made a gunner of navigator of ya now U might gat a truck driving job in Afghanistan. If U are Lucky.

Proper use of an auto pilot cuts the training to solo drastically for most then there is the guy that will NEVER get it but If he's having fun and ain't dangerous I'll work with him till the cows come but don't Listen and I want nothing to do with teaching U.
You will never convince the people who have NEVER flown a quad that it's anything but simple to fly, even a caveman could do it! I mean, just take it right out of the box and boom..you're a quad expert. No prior experience needed, no flying skills required, it's completely absolutely unconditionally a breeze to fly. Right.

Oh those pesky fly aways, crashes etc....err...can that all be blamed on Skektrum? It can't be the pilots!