RCU Forums - View Single Post - Are you ready to register your aircraft?
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2016, 08:19 AM
HoundDog
My Feedback: (49)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Chris P. Bacon
Come on Doggie, get the with picture and read the posts here. The AMA is a monopoly, probably larger than any Wall Street bank and they need to be broken up. We can't have only one game in town. Another competitor needs to jump and grab hold of this very lucrative and rewarding line of business. Modelers need a choice!
Bacon baby U couldn't be more Serious. If U were a dem-o-cat and worked for the FAA,I might see why U might think that way The AMA is a monopolyand they need to be broken up. , Ever hear of divide an conquer or how about there is strength in numbers .. I believe that FAA registration should be FREE and it stays mandatory to be registered with the Government. Also have Proof of Liability Insurance Thru the only CBO in the nation the AMA or if Modelers need a choice! let them go forPrivate liability insurance for 2 million thru Lloyds of London. If 750,000 Drone fliers signed with Lloyds it probably would be less expensive and Primary Like in Australia and their $20 million coverage, than AMA Secondary insurance.
Again the AMA should be Mandatory .... strength in Numbers and all. Also R/C Toys should be only allowed to fly on Federal State Local registered flight areas if not flown in an AMA registered field. These Drones, according to any Number of people, are more dangerous than guns. U need a permit and must be at a recognized gun range or way away from the populated area to use them.

For CPB BPC ereht ay ref tsuJ