RCU Forums - View Single Post - Great PLanes Pitts SU2 Crash Pics
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2003, 03:20 PM
Miloh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Great PLanes Pitts SU2 Crash Pics

Oh No!!!!!...... This is like a good book with the last page torn out. I've just spent the last two hours reading this thing to find no ending....... DAMIT MAN I hope you get your plane replaced. after reading all this I have to agree whit the general consensus. I've been flying for quite a long time and I do from time to time test fly new planes with the conditions fully understood. I have no control over the building or flying condition of your plane unless I built it so, you must agree to this if it goes in I will not be held responsible for it. do you understand these conditions and do you agree? if you are not here to agree it will not go up with me at the sticks!!!!! period. Therefore I would hold the pilot responsible 100%...but the builder led the pilot to believe it was ok? I would hold him responsible 100%...
This leaves enough responsibility to go around to have the plane replaced with some left over. lets face it any RC pilot or builder with any experience at all should know better that to take the risk.

This is my opinion

Miloh.