RCU Forums - View Single Post - BJ Craft G2 Essence
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2016, 07:10 PM
snowman44
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mups53
We have a number of the Essence's left in stock with many options available.
I'd like to hear from the present owners of this plane for an honest report of the good and the bad and hear your opinions.
We are placing an order for a sea shipment and feedback is very important for us to determine the contents of this order.
Thanks, Mike Mueller
http://www.f3aunlimited.com/catalogs...=essence&cat=0
Hi Mike,
I have hesitated to post about my experience with the Essence until I had a few flights on the airplane. They all seem great until you get about a 100 flights or so on them and then all the little things that you never noticed seem to start standing out.
I am happy to report that after 115 flights on my Essence I just don't see how it could get any better. I have been flying the p17 sequence and it took only a few flights to get the plane where I felt it was flying and tracking the way it should. The Essence is by far the best flying plane I have ever owned. It seems to do everything really well. I have been flying in a lot of 12 -14 mph winds lately and even in the wind the plane just feels and appears to be locked in. For those who liked the rolling characteristics of the Nuance, this plane is even better
In your post you had asked to hear the good and bad from guys who have the plane and I truly can't think of anything I dislike about the airframe. I don't know that this information gives you any ideas of what to order in the future but if something where to happen to my current airframe I would immediately be ready to replace it with another Essence just like the one I have.

Thanks,