RCU Forums - View Single Post - Proposal - AMA discount for Active Duty E6 & below
Old 02-24-2016, 07:48 PM
porcia83
Banned
My Feedback: (8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Also....

Originally Posted by franklin_m
I advocated E6 and below because that's where we discounted many of our own recreational activities.

The "I could care less..." comment was a turn of phrase. If they choose to vote it down, that's there prerogative. But I think it deserves a vote. Just like the vote opportunity they gave for the free youth memberships, and just like the vote opportunity they gave for senior memberships.
You can call your comment a turn of a phrase and dismiss it all you want, it is what it is.

"...I don't know about you, but I could care less if they vote it down, but it bugs me that they won't even vote and go on record..."

Those are your words, clear as day. You're not getting what you want, and it bothers you, and now rather than really push for change in a positive constructive way, you're putting in play a self fulfilling prophecy where you get your rejection, and have yet another thing to complain about. All the while wrapping yourself up in the E6 and below flag, but not veterans.

There's another way to go about it of course, but that would take actual thought and work and effort. Easier I guess to get a more immediate answer even if it's most likely a negative one.