RCU Forums - View Single Post - Axial Yeti
Thread: Axial Yeti
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2016, 10:23 AM
mattster1971

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by RustyUs
I let pretty much let anyone have a hand at my RCs. If they can walk away with a smile and potentially have enough interest in purchasing a model for themselves...my job is done. If they are really noobish to the whole RC thing, I tone the speed down (EPA) and/or use 2S packs etc. etc. What I didn't count on, with my Yeti, was the back doors to the dock being open, and Mr. Happy Trigger Fingers taking my words literally ..."Let's take it outside" meant "Go For It!" to him, and the dock jumping incident commenced.

Oh, well. It just proved to me at how durable the Yeti is in box stock form. I thought for sure a bent axle, at least, was coming home with me to add to parts order. If the whole thing was done with one of my graphite chassis stadium trucks, I'd likely be here typing with a big pile of broken poo to repair.
Rusty or others, do you know how to adjust the Aftermarket Hot Racing steering servo saver? I have it set to tight and when I clipped an object yesterday it shredded the internal gears... its a mess. So there goes a hitech ultratorque servo. I will get a new one today but I was curious if anyone knew how to adjust it so I won't have this issue again. Need to loosen it up a bit.