RCU Forums - View Single Post - Xtreme F-16 1/6.75
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2016, 03:22 PM
Ash Creek Flier.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Still not available?..Honestly I purchased my turbine first.Jet central 2.2lb with starter rabbit 100se 2016 version 24lbs of thrust with 3 models in mind.The 2m viper,Rafale and the 1/6.75 f-16.My first leep into turbine power and so much google research I think ive cought google sickness.The rafale turned out it need more thrust and speed then I heard the viper just flies to fast and then the f-16 although flies fast you can still pute on the brakes and hold it in a high alpha with out stalling the model.I was not looking for all out speed just something that flies great with a broad range of speed.But any way finally was going to purchase and its not available.Now I am considering the f-22 but now I am still underpowered and they say it flies to slow and I am underpowered.Its not that hard to upgrade the landing gear I agrea this is the perfect size for a medium size jet.Im not sure why they don't get in contact with integy they do a lot of cnc work for helicopter upgrades ect and they use premium aircraft grade aluminum.If we had the specs and enouph people integy would pute something togeather as an upgrade part just for that model.But if there not selling the f-16 or any other kit they should pull them off there stores add so were not buying or spending endless hrs mapping stuff out for models that are unknowingly not available.