RCU Forums - View Single Post - Welcome to Club SAITO !
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2016, 11:51 PM
the pope

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by shanewarild
Papal advice there. I don't intend to spend heaps on the thing and certainly I'm not in a rush. I see this as a long term project. Quite happy to source seconda hand Pards like the carb and exhaust.
also the minister for war and finance is keeping a close one
Thats your 1st mistake , keep everything on the low down . Tell em nothing . I dont know how arsey Ive been in that my stuff seems to come when the misses is out . Im either lucky or shes out a lot ! Although shes never complained Ive just got a guilty conscience although thats what the confession box is for . Its probablty that she doesnt spend $ ( other than booze ,and she doesnt mind a drink ) she even enjoys getting her cloths from the opp shop . If your new to rc just get a trainer and 46 2stroke . The fiance minister will be happier and if you destroy the thing the engine is $150 instead of $400 . Good luck , have fun and dont over think things . The stuff some people get their panties in a wad Ive never even heard of and instead of reinventing the space shuttle Im out having a blast punching holes in the sky . AS for you O.F how would u know what the churches finances are like . When was the last time u set foot inside a church other than weddings and funerals ? Cheers the pope.