RCU Forums - View Single Post - Don Smith Cessna T-50
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2016, 12:47 PM
rhsmrt50

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

........Well, as soon as the shop is back in order I will pick up on where I left off on the build.........in the mean time I have been doing a lot of research on this aircraft........I don't seem to know where to draw the line when it comes to the amount of detail I spend on my models.
Most of the guys I listen to........and pick their brain ....so to speak........have a very vast knowledge of material and techniques that I highly value.......They tell me that I may never finish the model because I spend too much time trying to get every thing just perfect....this is true.
.......I do love the research, this is a part of the enjoyment I get along with the build.........so, I will start out ahead of myself and talk about color schemes for the AAF official interior colors and types of material used for such things as to the type and color of the carpet,headliner, side panels and seat covering material..........This will be good info for your reference even if you do not intent take it that far...............Rich.