RCU Forums - View Single Post - Jeti-duplex-ds-16-2.4-ghz
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2016, 04:40 PM
JoeJr1485

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I need Help!!!! So I have a CB200 and 3 R3's all updated and confirmed. Servos I am using are JR8911's and MKS 777 x3 and MKS 1220 all HV. When everything is connected and turned on my rudder servo (MKS 777) is fluttering like crazy almost like trying to find the center. It moves from left to right like crazy. Now I also have a EX R12 that is up to date. I set up a new profile on my DS16 and used the R12 and the rudder was working correct with no jitter or crazy flutter. So I know its not the servo and I know its not the battery. I cleaned out my model with the CB200 in my DS16 created a new model and set up the R3's and CB200 correctly EXbus for both R3s dual path. and what do you know its start doing it again. I am lost and not sure why its doing it. The only thing that I can think of is that on the R12 not changing the servo assignments my rudders falls on channel 7 which is on of the PPM channels. If that is the case then how can I set the channel on the CB200 that the servo is in to PPM? I need help. this is making me loose my mind.