RCU Forums - View Single Post - Jeti-duplex-ds-16-2.4-ghz
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2016, 10:58 PM
JoeJr1485

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JoeJr1485
Okay so I have done everything that was instructed and it is still doing it. I took a video of my processes and you can see the results. I am lost. I still don't think its the servo or the extension wire because if that was the issue, it would have done the same thing on the 12 Channel. Please see video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJDP2_mQpc8. I wish there was PPM on the CB200 so that I could check that. Its also funny that none of the other servos are doing that not even the other 3 MKS servos I have. I also hooked up one of the flap servos to the rudder output and it worked fine so to me I would think that the rudder servo is defected but it cant be if it works fine on the RX12.
Okay Update: So I reset my radio/CB200/R3's, I hooked up the CB200 straight to the servo. It works correctly/smooth and no jitter/flutter in the movement or just sitting still. Now to let you know what wire I am using for my extension is the power box premium servo wire from DreamWorks (the red/white/blue wire). I made up an extension to the size that I have in the jet and what do you know it start to jitter just a little when turning left to right. So the next step was to hook it back up to the same extension in the jet, well it was worse just like it was in the videos. Now I wouldnt think that it would be bad wire but I know my ends are good on the wire. the extension is about 4.5 to 5 feet long. I wouldn't think that I would have issue with that. So now I will make another extension using a different brand and see what happens. If it fixes it then Man this sticks because now I have to take out the turbine/thrust tube/and maybe a few other things to get the wire run. I just don't understand because in the Elv. I have the same wire and same length to my JR8911HV's and I don't get that issue. I have another MKS 777 coming so next week I will be able to pin point it to the brand of wire or the servo just doesn't like that long extension on that brand of wire. does this sound crazy to anyone or is there something to this????