RCU Forums - View Single Post - old timers look here must be 50+ years only
Old 04-15-2016, 04:54 AM
donnyman

Received 124 Likes on 97 Posts

Originally Posted by NIGHTBREEDERS
Hi guys im new in the world of rc planes but need a little help im getting a Spektrum DX9 and i want to get 1of2 safe technology that you get in the hobbyzone corsair s the first is the e-flite rx safe receiver but im hearing that it does not work in warbirds but others say it does as ive watch a couple of guys on youtube and it looks great or do i go with spektrum ar636f4u safe receiver but going with this 1 i dont get retracts as ive been told by modelflite so is there somebody out there that could HELP
Hello!

Why do you decided on one particular type radio, you will get a good radio with almost any brand, and if you are new to rc you surely shouldn't be fooling with a warbird.

not knowing your skills or if you can get proper assistance helping you would be a guess at best. judging from your comments you need someone that has been in this field for a while.

If you don't have the skills to fly a trainer you need to rethink your approach or you are about to spend a lot of money and get little result.
you can ask how I know this.

Last edited by donnyman; 04-15-2016 at 05:43 AM.