RCU Forums - View Single Post - old timers look here must be 50+ years only
Old 04-17-2016, 06:32 AM
GallopingGhostler

Received 80 Likes on 63 Posts

Originally Posted by NIGHTBREEDERS
hi every1 well i flew my super cub s today for the first time as i hand launched it and it took off like a dream did a few turns BUT it got a little out of my reach and just flew in to trees where i could not retrieve her so i was wondering if i had a different transmitter as the 1 i was using was a spektrum dx4e and used my new Spektrum DX9 would my plane still be with me now
Don't think changing transmitters would have helped much, stuff happens. To get your plane, depending on how high in the tree, some have taken a tennis ball on the end of a line to a casting reel and fishing pole, used such to knock a plane out of a tree. If there is an Academy of Model Aeronautics (AMA) club nearby, you might get some help from them, help give you hands on flight instructions and lessons, also help you out with model selection, plus you might be able to get a good used plane someone has no longer a need for, save some bucks. Good place to inquire is a nearby hobby store if there's one nearby you.

Last edited by GallopingGhostler; 04-17-2016 at 06:35 AM.